hide attribute to exclude inner-page from project flow:
<!-- use hide attribute -->
<article hide hash="my-hidden-page">
This page will be hidden
<!-- later -->
<a href="#/my-hidden-page">See hidden page</a>
You must provide direct link to hidden page — it's the only way to visitor see that page.
Hidden pages can't be reached via navigation buttons, pagination or via thumbnails.
Use hidden pages for modals, takeovers, mega-menus, forms or any other content not directly related to your project.
Worth to remember:
- available for any page element
- set as many hidden pages as you want
- visitor will see hidden page only if you provide direct link to that page
- thumbnails for hidden page won't be created
- pagination bullet for hidden page is not displayed